Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Wicomico County Sheriff's Deputy Vehicle



My good friend Jon has created yet another Model Car, this time a Sheriff's Deputy Vehicle. I think it's really cool how these talented people can create such pieces of art.

Once the Sheriff's Department saw the first set of vehicles they immediately called me and asked me if I could get them in contact with Jon and create another one for them. Here it is Sheriff Lewis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice looking

Anonymous said...

It's great to see someone supporting our law enforcement in such a creative way.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, unlike that prick John Robinson who hates cops.

Anonymous said...

So..is this what Mike Lewis does at work? Play with matchbox cars? I just knew he had to be doing SOMETHING!! You are a hero Mike!