Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Visual Message From Mayor Barrie Tilghman






Chelloooooo,

This is Mayor Barrie Daily Times Tilghman. I want to reach out to this community we call Salisbarrie and thank you kind peeps for letting me do whatever I want, whenever I wants, with exception of that pesky Joe Albero. Now that guy has made my life a living hell.

Nevertheless, since I'm NOT going to run again for the Office of Mayor, clean up your own sh!t from here on out, I don't care. Over the next several months I'll be leaving signs posted exclusively on Salisbury News showing we can be as nasty as Harlem and other inner Cities we actually compare to and not that Larsons BS Newsletter we put out feeding you a complete line of sh!t about how wonderful this dump is.

Anyhoot, Bubba 4 Mare!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubbabarrie?? Lord give me stremph.

Anonymous said...

Labrador 'runs' for mayor of Fairhope, Alabama

Maybe that's what we need here in Salisbury LOL

Anonymous said...

I know if the weeds were like that at one of my rentals or if the side walk looked like that i would get a nasty letter from the city if not a fine.

Anonymous said...

Damn and the public works dept. is watering the flowers on street scape??

Anonymous said...

Joe, for those of us who don't get PAC14 in our area and can't get to the meetings, how about a summary of what happened at last night's city council meeting? Or am I mistaken and there wasn't one?

Anonymous said...

why keep planting all this stuff that needs constant maintanance, its a waste of time, use rocks or some type of local artwork that requires no maintanance at all. shrubs bushes and flowers are just to much trouble and eventualy have to be torn out and replaced with smaller plants anyway, seems stupid to me.