Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Major Day In Comments

Yesterday not only brought on a record day in visits, it also brought on a record day in comments. 320 in all, (so far). Comments can tend to come in for several days on certain Posts but keep in mind, that's 320 e-mail messages I received and that doesn't count the 100 or so I rejected. You know how it works, I mention Jim Rapp and I get a ton of nasty grams. Nevertheless, each of these comments need to be read and then processed, along with going out and getting the news, going to meetings and calling everyone and their brother to confirm things.

Keep it up Folks, we're making a difference in our community and that's what we set out to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
I may not always agree with your posts, but If somebody tries to be nasty, you are on your right to reject their messages. By the way, I liked your comments last night at the city council meeting. I was surprised about the diplomacy used among the Group of Three as I call the simple majority.

Thank you for your work!