Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Bubba Sighting?





I know, I know, there I was looking out in the distance and I saw this light colored vehicle illegally parked in a Fire Lane. I thought, could it be Bubba? As I got closer I thought, I know, I'll take shots showing the parking lot was completely open with hundreds of up close parking spots, THAT WILL GET HIM!

Then, just as I got close to the vehicle I realized, it wasn't Bubba at all. It was WBOC! Man, I need to get me some of those signs, (oh wait, I do have them on my vehicles) but maybe I need WBOC Signs because they can get away with more? Do you think they have those Handicap Tags that hang from the rear view mirror too? Man, I need one of those too. Just Kidding!

No comments: