Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

John & Brenda Wade Can't Handle The TRUTH!


Why can't the Daily Times just flat out ask Brenda Wade where her residence is? Her residence is in Delmar, Maryland, NOT Princess Anne! The Daily Times was NOWHERE to be found when I was investigating John Wade after my one on one interview with the man and I asked him point blank, you drive a vehicle with New Jersey Tags on it, where's your Drivers License Registered? He refused to respond. Once I followed up on it I found he had a Georgia Driver's License and his residence was NOT in Maryland. It sure does seem like the Daily Times article takes credit for all my work, yet it mentions nothing about Sbynews? Now that hurts! I do the investigative work and they take all the credit?

There has been some talk about plagiarism from Bloggers, yet the MSM will take anything they can from Bloggers and twist it to sound as if they did the work? I think I'll start taking stories from the Daily Times and throw my own twist to it, making it sound as if I did all the work. Wait a minute, that won't work. My stories come out well ahead of theirs and if I borrowed something from their work it wouldn't be as accurate and I might get sued. LOL

This Country doesn't need more individuals lying to municipalities and scamming their way into certain positions, hence Brenda and John Wade. In My Opinion, the Salisbury La Cross Players should have been Front Page News instead and not buried in another section.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did a nice piece on Guerrero. You have to give them that!!!

Anonymous said...

The Times seems to make sure the "nasty little secrets" of our area get less coverage than, say, stories about the Mayor and her quest for All American City, or other such nonsense.
Without SBYnews we'd only know what they wanted us to hear.
Keep up your good work, Joe. We're depending on you.

Anonymous said...

I will say this about Brenda Anderson (Wade). While I do not know her husband and do not know her personally, I have known of her reputation as an academician for years. (I taught in Somerset Co. for many years). She comes from a respected Somerset County family, some of whom I did teach. I think that I can say with near certainty that she is trying to "scam."

Chimera said...

LOL Joe,in the local papers in Somserset last week they had an article pertaining to some board Wade was on,and the only mention of him was "Wade was not present" OMG!Who are they kidding?Why hasn't he resigned or been canned from his appts yet?The papers wont touch the issue with a ten foot pole but thanks to Sbynews we know just WHY Wade has been missing meetings.

Anonymous said...

Exactly Tot. Why is this waste of oxygen still getting paid by the liqour licensing board? That is what should be investigated. He gets paid for being in that position and is being done so under false pretenses.

Anonymous said...

BS...I've had DT editors on the phone several times. They are not only idiots, but aggressive, heartless punks (Read Brian Gilliland's wonderful piece there where he mocks Councilwoman Cohen's committment, and actually states in his own words (read the thread-they are still there), that he doesn't even care about the deer even if it didn't have a concerning condition). I hope they try to cop that 'tude when I am in town for the weekend and see them at the Pemberton Wine Festival.

Anonymous said...

To 3:59 PM--I enjoyed your comment. Not only have Slime's writers mocked her, but she has been misquoted before also! Cohen won't let anything those idiots say keep her from fighting for what she believes in.
That's one of the things I've admired about her the most, and I have known her longer than anyone in Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

What a difference a word makes! I wrote the 1:26 comment but inadvertently omitted the word NOT from the last sentence. It should say that Brenda Anderson is NOT trying to scam. Sorry about that.