Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So Why Do People Pay For The Daily Times?

WBOC is Free. WMDT is Free. Salisbury News is Free. Do all those people buying the Daily Rag need something to read in the John? Wouldn't it be cheaper to have an cable outlet installed the very first month than it would buying a subscription?

In my honest opinion, the daily paper should be Free as well. At the rate they print the news anyway, do like they do in Ocean City and simply produce a once a week paper full of everything you'll read on Salisbury News.

Check this out Folks, http://weblogg-ed.com/index.php?s=copyright. I find it pretty damn interesting the Associated Press wants money from Bloggers for their work, yet the Associated Press isn't paying ME for my work? It should go both ways, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have 5 small dogs that are trained to use a doggie door when they need to go. Problem is they don't like the rain so they are also paper trained. So the daily slime is good for something.

btw.
I don't buy it I just collect it from friends and family who do.