Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Everyone Is Dying For Us To Add Obituaries?

"Hey Joe,

My wife and I canceled The Daily Surprise years ago because it was not reliable then and is getting worse (from what everyone tells us). I do look at their online version but just for the obituaries which are late posting half of the time. With everything else you have added I thought it would be neat if you had that section too. We look at your blog and follow it daily for more accurate news. We used your new classified section with faster results then the paper and much less frustrating than the paper.

Thanks for all you do in keeping us up to speed with the news and adding more to your blog to make it appealing for all."

Answer:

We are considering adding the feature as well as several others. However, this will come in time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I thought it would be neat"

No, I dont consider that to be "neat". I would skip right over that section. Please dont do it.

Anonymous said...

makes no differance to me, it would allow people to say their respects on-line, kinda good therapy. im sure you could weed out anyone spitting on someones grave.

Anonymous said...

www.delmarvaobits.com Why not provide a link to that site Joe. Thank you. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Since I canceled my subscription to the DT I really do miss the obits, to.