Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WANTED!


Ladies & Gentlemen, there has been a rash of stolen merchandise lately and this is one of them. I have had numerous messages lately about 4 wheelers being stolen and as a friend of mind just sold this to a gentlemen, it was stolen the following day from a locked shed.

If you have seen this 4 wheeler, please contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com so we can nail these SOB's before you become a victim next. Let's help these Police Officers solve these crimes.

Look, have you see someone new, maybe a neighbor, a friend, someone riding a 4 wheeler just like this one? It was stolen from a home near Sherwood in Salisbury. It's a 2003 Polaris Predator 500. Stolen Wednesday night the 21st of May.

If you know of anyone sporting around on this recently stolen Polaris, let me know and let's nail them!

10 comments:

SunnyInOC said...

Bill Hickman. Ask him.

Ddubb said...

What does that mean sunny?

SunnyInOC said...

I'm not saying he had anything to do with this particular case but do a case search on him. Bad news from MD and DE. He started scoping out my home about a month ago, knowing my family has quite a few "toys." I had to hide my toys at a family members home and had police have our street on the beat for a few days. He has stolen at least 3 bikes that I know of first hand just in the past 6 months. Only 1 was recovered. This is someone my husband knew very well until he chose a different lifestyle. Sad, but very true.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Bill. It's a wonder that he hasn't been shot.

Ddubb said...

Did a search in md...nothing came up for burglary that i saw.

Anonymous said...

william merrill hickman jr

SunnyInOC said...

Again, I'm not saying he did this. I know theives come a dime a dozen, but this guy specializes in ATVs. They are easy to unload for quick cash, which is what he wants. There may be no burglary charges, but there are numerous charges for forgery, theft, unlawful taking of a vehicle, etc. I am a small town girl born here. If you know him or know someone knows him, you know I am being truthful.

Ddubb said...

well thank you for the information. I'll stay on the lookout, let's hope the police find out before i do :)

Anonymous said...

is that the same tshirt he had on last time? looks dirty 111 lansing there is a pig pen

Ddubb said...

wrong post