Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 03, 2019

Flashback: Ralph Northam Refuses To Shake His Black Opponent’s Hand

Virginia Democrat governor Ralph Northam refused to shake the hand of his black opponent E.W. Jackson during a 2013 televised debate in the Virginia lieutenant governor’s race.

E.W. Jackson, his black opponent, said that Northam is “consistent” in his behavior, and not shaking his hand was just evidence of that. (READ: Fallout Continues From Ralph Northam’s Blackface Yearbook Photo).

“It was insulting, but, on the other hand, I thought it was consistent with the way he behaves. Because, this spot he’s been running, saying that I believe that a child born with birth defects is born that way because of their parents’ sin is just a damnable, palpable, despicable lie. I don’t believe that. I never said anything like that. And it’s that kind of dishonesty that, to me, says this is not the kind of person that needs to be holding state-wide office. Not shaking my hand really just confirmed that,” E.W. Jackson said in an interview on WMAL’s Mornings on the Mall.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true. Yes, the truth. It is a dark hour, my listeners. Fellow travelers, it is apparent that they have succeeded. You know who (of course you do). Soros and the New World Order Globalists. Yes. It is true. They will stop at nothing to silence you. Hush, they say. Nothing to "see" here. Yes, there is. There are many malfeasances occurring every day. This started in 1994 with the rise of the Internet and they controlled him. Bill. But he slipped from time to time and was more conservative than they liked. Yes, then in 2003, they discovered wi-fi was a better communication tool to the brain than a hard line hookup and could direct thoughts in real-time. Now, we saw Obama's "planting" in the White House. How can someone with no birth certificate and who comes from Kenya be President of these United States? The media. They, you know who, knew the Mindless Drones (Democrats) would vote for him even though he can't speak coherently without his TelePrompTer machine. We have seen the videos and we know the Truth!

Anonymous said...

dont be surprised - hes a democrap

Anonymous said...

Northam must go.

Anonymous said...

The dumbocrat's racism is on full display!

Anonymous said...

He showed his true colors.

Anonymous said...

Keep cheering

Anonymous said...

I see the Gov. Is from the Shore.

Anonymous said...


Racist Ralphie has got to go!

The yearbook page is for a 25 year old who had graduated VMI and was in medical school. It was 20 years after the Civil Rights Act had been passed. Hope they keep on him from all quarters. Disgraceful.

Anonymous said...

not a dark hour 9:18. this is what the democrats are, phonies who want nothing more then evil in public and private! All hail the baby killers!

Anonymous said...

He’s from Onancock, his family has been in Accomack County since the 1640’s.

Anonymous said...

I don't care for the idiot because of his stanch today..abortion..democrat...etc. But I do not hold any feelings reference what anyone does in their younger days. People change and grow everyday. I learn something most days that I hadn't figured out in 70 years. Again, don't like the dude but don't hold some crap decades ago against him. What I do hold against him is his press conference of dumb lies. The reason I can't throw my hat in the ring is because of sh-t I did in my youth, I'm not the same person today and I'm the real one that knows it.

Trump/Pence 2020!