Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 08, 2018

Driver who killed a father and his four daughters in horror crash is charged with vehicular homicide

A wrong-way driver who killed a father and his four daughters in a horrific crash has been charged with vehicular homicide.

Alvin Hubbard III, 45, of Maryland, faces five vehicular homicide charges for the deaths of Audie Trinidad, 61, and his daughters Kaitlyn, 20, Danna, 17 and 14-year-old twins Melissa and Allison.

He was indicted by a grand jury on Monday and was also charged with three counts of vehicular assault, inattentive driving and driving on the wrong side of the road, according to Delaware Online.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad that these beautiful girls and father's lives were cut short for something so stupid. Jail is too good for him

Anonymous said...

My God. I would not want to be this man. I put myself in his shoes and can't imagine living with the guilt and the burden of this. Certainly, I pray for the family but this man's burden is beyond anything I can imagine .