Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 08, 2018

County Executive Gives Thanks

I want to thank all those who voted for my re-election. Your support means more than you can know. I am committed to continuing with my conservative philosophy and making Wicomico County the place that we all want to call home. I congratulate Jack Heath and John Hamilton for their hard fought campaigns and hope to work with them in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Open up a New Vol Firehouse.

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Anonymous said...

This was my favorite win watching the numbers come in. Mr. Culver ran a great race and without the lies being told about him and how he ran his campaign , unreal. I can personally say that at least 7 polling places all of his signs were gone. Who took them? Heath's campaign? the one with "integrity" ?

Anonymous said...

Give the Station 1 volunteers their territory back.

Unknown said...

I am so glad he was re-elected. I don't know him personally but I know he took the time out of his lunch to talk with us. He is very personable and helpful. Unlike someone else we know , Bob Culver impresses me as a man of character, genuine, a man of integrity, strong and humble.