Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 19, 2017

TRUMP OPERATIVE ROGER STONE SURVIVES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

Doctors suspect longtime political adviser poisoned with radioactive substance used to murder spies

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was recently targeted for assassination, he revealed on the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show.

The renowned Republican operative says he’s usually very healthy, but became violently ill unexpectedly several weeks ago.

“I am generally a healthy person. I have been a runner and a weight lifter. I am very careful in my diet. I’m a user of the Infowars supplements. I have been treated with acupuncture by perhaps the greatest acupuncturist in the state of Florida if not the United States,” Stone told radio host Alex Jones.

Stone went on to describe that his symptoms presented themselves first as a “routine stomach virus,” but that he eventually grew “exceedingly ill.”

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

More/Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't quite remember exactly where I came across this but, that is the Same kinda stuff that Hugo Chavez was talking about before he got sick and died... I can't remember if he claimed our govt uses that kind of stuff or if it was used on him personally... Said something about uranium or something being injected under the skin...

Anonymous said...

Except Hugo had cancer, and it spread.

Anonymous said...

And NO ONE told CNN, CBS, NBC or any news outlets?????