Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Teen Who Was Abducted As An Infant Speaks Out

The 18-year-old teen who was abducted from a Florida hospital when she was just hours old, said that she does not want to see the women who took her at birth locked up.

In an interview with Good Morning America, Alexis Manigo talked about Gloria Williams, the woman who is accused of kidnapping her, and who she refers to as “mom.”

“I understand what she did was wrong, but just don’t lock her up and throw away the key,” said Manigo.

“She loved me for 18 years, she cared about me for 18 years. I just want people to realize that. She made one mistake, but I was loved. From that one mistake I was given the best life.”

More

No comments: