Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 14, 2016

DRUDGE: CNN ORDERS BLACKOUT ON CLINTON 'SON'


CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton's biological son.

"Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax," a top CNN source reveals.

"I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life," Williams explains in a video released Monday. "Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It's not fair and it has been hurtful."

"Hillary, please do not deny I exist. I am your stepson."

Developing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax,"

So are most of the claims against Trump but they have no problem serving them up repeatedly.