Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 23, 2016

From One Of The Stephen Decatur Students

Hello everyone, I know there are lots of worried people out there. I personally am doing fine, however I do have a punctured liver, a few broken bones in various places, and some bruises and scrapes. I just want to thank you all for the love, support and prayers. I am so blessed to have such a great flow of support. And as far as news about my boyfriend, I'm not sure about any recent news. From what I hear he's very tired as well as I am, but we are both going to be okay.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you both and your families.

Anonymous said...

God bless!!! It's great to hear you doing ok!!! Speedy recovery

Anonymous said...

Great news, prayers for you both!

Anonymous said...

What happened?

Steve said...

Thanks for the news, it makes us all feel so much better to hear from you! Sorry for your bad situation, and praying for a quick recovery for the both of you! God bless you.

Unknown said...

Will keep you and your family and your boyfriend's family in prayer

Unknown said...

Still keeping you all in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Grrreat!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God.

Unknown said...

Praying for complete healing for the both of you!