Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 23, 2016

FACEBOOK BANS CONSERVATIVES FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT CENSORSHIP

Social media giant back to its old ways despite much heralded meeting with conservatives

Just days after Facebook met with conservatives over concerns about the social media giant’s left-wing bias, conservative pages are still being banned.

According to conservative commentator Lauren Southern, Facebook has banned all the moderator accounts that ran the ‘Disdain For Plebs’ page, which had over 176,000 likes.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how I could get banned. I just can't stop playing those freaking games on there. lol

Anonymous said...

I just got blocked for a week because a libitard bashed me for my comment. When I bashed him back with facts he must not have liked it. So he had to have reported me. DONE WITH FACEBOOK! !

Anonymous said...

You probably get blocked because people report your post frequently

Anonymous said...

Facebook is bad for humanity and I will never use it.

(I am a liberal)