Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

In The Month Of September 2015 We Officially Enter The Danger Zone

Throughout history, there have only been 11 times when the S&P 500 has declined by more than five percent during the month of August

Is September 2015 going to be one of the most important months in modern American history?

When I issued my first ever “red alert” for the last six months of 2015 back in June, I was particularly concerned with the months of September through December, and not just for economic reasons. All of the intel that I have received is absolutely screaming that big trouble is ahead. So enjoy these last few days of relative peace and quiet. I mean that sincerely. In fact, that is exactly what I have been doing – over the past week I have not posted many articles because I was spending time with family, friends and preparing for the national call to prayer on September 18th and 19th. But now as we enter the chaotic month of September 2015 I have a feeling that there is going to be plenty for me to write about.

At this time last month, I declared that we were entering “the pivotal month of August 2015“, and that is exactly what it turned out to be. August was the worst month overall for stocks in three years, and it was the worst month of August for U.S. financial markets in 17 years.

More

No comments: