Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Dear Baltimore Family and Friends: Y’all Bein’ Played!

Though you have not confronted me or organized an intervention, I know many of you do not understand why I dislike Obama, vote Republican and joined the Tea Party. Y’all think, Obama is black, we’re black – so, what is my problem?

Dad told me that grandmother, 101 years old when she passed, cried when Obama was elected. I get that and totally understand. Still, I could not go brain-dead and hop on the elect-the-first-black-president bandwagon. As a matter of fact, I was stunned by how alone I was in considering who Obama was as a candidate and what he planned to do if elected.

Democrats and the media sold Obama as America’s Great Black Hope. They protected him by hiding Obama’s anti-American friends and writings.

I learned that Obama is another standard “liberal” Democrat con artist, only more extreme; sure to continue the Democrats screwing of black folks.

For those unfamiliar with political terms, in a nutshell, “liberals” are those who believe that man can perfect himself and is capable of controlling everything. Ninety-nine percent of the time, liberals reject God’s laws and question His existence. “Conservatives” tend to be God fearing (reverencing) folks. I’m a conservative Republican.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true faith and allegiance to United States of America if you can't abide by that!!! THEN get the hell out of here!!! Obama is a traitor pure and simple

Anonymous said...

Well, at least one of you sees the light! You need to get some brothers out in the light as well, or the US id doomed!