Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Dear Al Sharpton: You Lying, Race-baiting, Hobbling Bag of Human Feces…

Hey Al! Looks like you’ve finally made your way down to Baltimore. I don’t blame you. Gotta make them dollar, dollar bills! All those unpaid back-taxes really add up.

So I want to make it clear that I don’t begrudge you one bit for trying to make a living. Heck, I don’t even mind your show at MSNBC. The mere blooper-reel has gotten more play in the Crowder household than anything else on Cablenews in the last decade. For that, I have to thank you. Matter of fact, I actually use your reel to defend our president!

See, many people attack President Obama, under the guise of him being useless to anyone without his teleprompter. I say that’s unfair, when there are people like you out there who are of no use with a teleprompter.

With that out of the way, can I make one request? Just one. When choosing your career path and method of income, do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could try to not profiteer off dishonest, divisive racism? I know I’m asking a lot, but if you consider my request, I think you’ll see where I’m coming from. Allow me to explain.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey AL you POS.
If it's not true - don't say it!!
If it's not yours - don't take it! !!!
If you know it's wrong - don't do it! !

Anonymous said...

This description of him is so perfect. Could add, he is so full of crap, that his eyes are brown!

Anonymous said...

This also fits Obama to a tee!