Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 09, 2012

Salisbury Transmission


Hi Joe,

I'm a frequent reader of your blog and this is my first time actually writing in. Monday I dropped my car off to Salisbury transmission to have my clutch and a few other related parts replaced. I brought my own parts and left it for a few days as they were booked. While my car was there, they kept in contact with me the whole way and explained any problems they encountered. After picking my car up today I noticed that not only did they charge 50% less than other shops, they fixed my exhaust leak, cable quadrant and even my gas cap at no extra charge. As icing on the cake, they even detailed my car. I cannot be anymore pleased with a business that goes above and beyond. Their staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. In an economy like this, we could use more business minded people like them that appreciates their customers. I will be returning.

Sincerely,
Patrick M.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great to hear a business doing such a nice job for it's customers. Hopefully my transmission wont need replacing but if/when it does I'll know where to go.

Anonymous said...

I hope this is true. I need some transmission work done myself.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience there, great business!

Anonymous said...

was going to say, did you wear a low cut shirt and a mini skirt until i saw your name lol good service. have to give them a try, and wont wear a mini skirt

Unknown said...

You guys definitely wouldnt be disappointed. Very friendly and professional staff.

Unknown said...

Very friendly and professional staff. Could use more people like them in businesses around here.

Anonymous said...

I've known John , the owner , for many years. He is a gentleman and a true friend. He will treat you right.