Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why I Love Barack Obama

I’ve received complaints about being too hard on President Obama, since he is an exceptionally nice guy, likable, kind-hearted, and well-intentioned to boot.
So let me do my best to fashion a love letter to Barack Obama, the way the majority of Americans would have it.
Barack, I love that you always follow through with your promises. Like closing Guantanamo Bay, ending extraordinary rendition, terminating the “war on terror” (even though you are fighting for the indefinite detention provision of NDAA), not using drones to kill innocent women and children, and not unconstitutionally declaring wars against foreign countries like Libya.
More 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SIGH....