Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 02, 2012

Sending A Message


It amazes me how people are sick and tired of what's going on in the political arena in Salisbury. Last week showed just how ridiculous things can get. A Mayor accusing me of just about anything and everything in the book, just because I'm considering running for Mayor.

That being said, it's no wonder so many people are coming to my door all morning asking for tee shirts and bumper stickers. One guy was even wearing a straw hat and wanted a bumper sticker for it.

If you'd like to show this Mayor where you stand, if your not afraid of being called a homophobe or a racist because you disagree with him, come get a tee shirt and a bumper sticker. Heck, I even have them in hot pink. I look forward to meeting you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I have always thought you were a little crazy. I am guilty of usually mentioning your name with a slight shake of my head, as if to say, "Jeez, Albero". Now that you're running for mayor, I am quite certain that you are nuts. But somebody decent has to run.

That said, while I have not always agreed with your stances or your approach, I think you get the fact that the status quo is not working in this town. I wish you luck in the election and, at the very least, I know that you'll shake up the establishment.

Anonymous said...

I also wear your tee shirt with pride. My wife thinks your a little radical , but she knows I am.
As far as your statemenmt about Ireton thinking you are racist , I will tell you , I'm a racist. I'm a racist because I believe that people shopuld be hired because of their knowledge , not because they are colored. I believe entitlement when it comes to welfare and food stamps , cell phones etc. are a over the top and should be eliminated. I believe gay people don't have a place in our society , they need a country of their own. Sorry , just an opinion , look what has happened to this country since we allowed all this crap. Ireton has to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Why are there questions marks next to "FOR MAYOR" on your shirts? Are you running or not? You better be, Joe!

JoeAlbero said...

The question marks are there as a formality, since I haven't registered. More like an exploration to run. When I do file I'll have to have an authority line, the question marks eliminate that requirement.

Any more questions?

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to wear one tomorrow night at the fireworks event in Willards! Hopefully I can stop by your office tomorrow to get one:)

Follow Joe Anywhere said...

Good Morning Sir,
May I make a request? You have in the top left corner the Radio Interview you did. Do you think it is possible to put up the article you wrote below it. I wanted to comment on that fact that Jim truly has lost all credibility as a serious politician.

Thank You For All You Do,

Loyal Follower