Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 02, 2012

HILARIOUS: Florida Pastor Releases 10 Commandments…for Dating His Daughter (Justin Bieber May Not Apply)

Florida Pastor Doug Giles has some advice for potential suitors for his two daughters.  ”Don’t think about it”… unless of course you’re ready to adhere to some “rules” he puts forth.  In a world where many young men are lacking manners, Pastor Giles‘s old world ’respect my daughter’ commandments are a breath of fresh air.

Here are three Blaze favorites:

Commandment I. Thou shall understand that your presence doesn’t make me happy. And know this: I’ve got a PI doing a background check on you at this moment.
Commandment II. Thou had better have a life. I have worked my butt off providing a good life for my daughter; therefore, you better have one, Spanky.

More including video HERE

No comments: