Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jim Has Sent You A Message

Dear Joseph ,

Thanks for signing my petition, "Pass Mayor Ireton's Downtown Salisbury Revitalization Plan."

Winning this campaign is now in your hands. We need to reach out to as many friends as we can to grow this campaign and win.

Thanks for your support,

Jim

Dear Mayor Jim Ireton, (aka Spoof Master),

First of all, I never signed up for your petition, but you already know that, Mr. Spoof Master. More importantly, WIN WHAT? This is not a game Mayor Ireton. I firmly disagree with you on this matter and I would appreciate your removing my name THREE TIMES on your petition. You've been warned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pardon me, not reading far enough down, please add WBOC to the pissing list.

Anonymous said...

Anderson Cooper from Atlanta, GA was on there this morning @7:O3. The comments are getting funnier, too.

Anonymous said...

Just die Albero.

Anonymous said...

Even a better response Joseph. I started at the top sorry.