Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Must Be REAL Important To The Mayor

Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 10:16 am

Dear Joseph ,

Thanks for signing my petition, "Pass Mayor Ireton's Downtown Salisbury Revitalization Plan."

Winning this campaign is now in your hands. We need to reach out to as many friends as we can to grow this campaign and win.

Thanks for your support,

Jim

Dear Mayor Ireton,

Don't you think this is getting a bit ridiculous? Can't you have Chuck Cook or Laura Mitchell remove my name from your petition drive, since you know full and well I never signed up for it.

In the mean time I'll just keep publishing these messages every time they come in so the public can see it's a farce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are VERY important Joe, or do you prefer Mr. Mayor?