Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

And They Just Keep Coming

Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

Dear Joseph ,

Thanks for signing my petition, "Pass Mayor Ireton's Downtown Salisbury Revitalization Plan."

Winning this campaign is now in your hands. We need to reach out to as many friends as we can to grow this campaign and win.

Thanks for your support,

Jim

Dear Mayor Ireton,

Please kindly remove me, (3 times) from your on line petition. I'm sure you could convince Chief Duncan to open an investigation to see who has impersonated me three times but the results might hit too close to home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a pattern here Joe. 16, 47, DT, Greg , Kathleen , Ireton, Laura, Mike, Matt, possibly the police chief, and Fredericksen, just to name a few, are all out to destroy you. Be strong my man.

Anonymous said...

Great response Joesph.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.