Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 11, 2012

I Can, Can You?

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends and the person that sent it to you with 'yes' in the subject line..

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually had no problem reading this in it's entirety. it is amazing how this can be done...

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to read if you have been reading anything that the arifacn acaimrecn writes.

Anonymous said...

I dnidt unrestnd tihs

Anonymous said...

Back in the stone age, when I was learning how to read, we were taught to recognize the shapes of the words as well as using phoenetics to help with the pronounciation. It's amazing how the brain is able to process that kind of information.

PS Shame on you 549

Anonymous said...

Have seen b 4! Amazes me the 2nd time around too! Very easy for me to read also.

Anonymous said...

I could read this very easily. Of course to read this you do have to know what letters are used in any given word.

Anonymous said...

Descrambled it says
"Baseball players performing similarly absolutely deserve comparable treatment."
...

In case you're one of the slow readers.... lol