Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Andy Harris Around The District

As part of my continued effort to have at least one in person town hall meeting in every county in the district, I will be having two Town Hall meetings on Wednesday, May 23. Please join me if you are in the area.

· 1:30 – 2:30 PM – Honeygo Regional Park, 9033 Honeygo Blvd. in Perry Hall
· 4:30 – 5:30 PM - Town Hall Rotunda, 39 North Hickory Avenue, Bel Air, MD 21014

Additionally, I have been holding Tele-Town Hall meetings across the 1st Congressional District to hear from people who are not able to attend my local town halls in person. Be sure to be on alert for the phone calls inviting you to the Tele-Town Hall meetings.

I hope to see around the district soon!

Thanks,
Andy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To all those Harris supporters who crowed about how much he cares about the shore: Do you see what I see? In person town halls for the money areas, TELECONFERENCES for the shore. He has given up on even PRETENDING to care about you. Where's Wayne when we need him? Thanks teabaggers.

Signed,
Disgruntled Republican

Anonymous said...

Hey, 11:24, Andy was in Quantico fighting to keep out small rural post offices open. There was the press, me, and 2 union thugs there. Where were you? Andy and I had a nice discussion about CISPA as well and he shook my hand and took my opinion seriously. Again, I did not see you there.

Anonymous said...

11:24-he's been on the shore quite a bit including OC about a month ago. He posts where he'll be on his facebook.

Anonymous said...

Hey 11:24 Andy was at the SU graduation May 19, as well as Charles Otto and Norm COnway. President Janet Dudley was wearing FLIP FLOPS and chewing gum through the ceremony. Janet gave a glowing 5 minute speech on how Norm Conway has done so much for the Eastern Shore, Blah Blah blah, and she barely mentioned Charles Otto or Andy Harris. Esbach also gave the graduation speech which was the usual Progressive brainwashing