Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tatt's Amazing! Man Has Dolphin Tattooed on his Stump


Heine Braeck, 33, hated his stump, caused by a childhood accident on a train track.

The Norwegian realised the shape of his stump was identical to a dolphin’s head.

So he asked Bulgarian artist Valio Ska to turn the stump into a 3D tattoo, with amazing results.

Valio spent over three hours on the meticulous ink job.

Heine said: “When I was 13 I tried to take a shortcut across the top of a stationary train which started moving.

“I lost my balance and grabbed hold of the wire that powers the train and got fried.

“The first thing I saw after surgery was how much my arm was shaped like a dolphin’s head.

“I finally decided to do something about it and got in touch with Valio and arranged to have the tattoo done.

“My friends think it is awesome and I love it because I don’t have to look at a tired old stump anymore.”

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me. He did some nice work

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

so lifelike!! love it!