Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chu Gives Himself High Marks on Gas Prices, Drawing Criticism

The Obama administration’s energy policy chief on Tuesday gave himself an A for controlling gas prices that have reached a record high at pumps across the country, drawing criticism and even chortles from Washington Republicans.

Energy Secretary Steven Chu made the comment during a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing in which he was asked whether he was still doing A-minus work.

“Well, the tools we have at our disposal are limited, but I would say I would give myself a little higher,” he told committee Chairman Darrell Issa. “Since I became secretary of energy, I've been doing everything I can to get long-term solutions."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delusional...