Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 03, 2012

Philosophy

Now here's an interesting little tidbit; a glimpse, if you will, into the functioning of the intellectual mind.

Being a technical person, I understand things much easier when they are put into a graphical format. This is a deceptively simple philosophy I have been working on and refining most of my life. I am delighted to say that I believe I have refined it down to its simplest form to share it with a select band of friends who may appreciate it. I hope you understand its elegance and simplicity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm at the point on the chart where my cup of care in empty.

Anonymous said...

That's elegant and simple and beautiful and probably accurate. I think I have hit the flat line.

Anonymous said...

I think I have hit the flat line.

February 3, 2012 10:48 PM

The one measuring brain activity? lol