Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Possible Armed Robber On The Loose In Salisbury

Keremore Pharmacy was robbed at gunpoint. A white male, blue jeans, black jacket and a black ski mask in being chased on foot by Police behind the Budweiser Beer Plant.

More to come...

UPDATE: SPD is reviewing video and WCSO has their K-9 out searching for suspect.

UPDATE #2: They have two people detained and witnesses coming out to identify suspects.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready it's about to get a lot worse.

Anonymous said...

Half of salisbury better go into hiding

Anonymous said...

All im gonna say is if someone wants to rob me and use a gun they had better be ready to use it. otherwise they are gonna get beaten with said gun

Anonymous said...

yes I agree, the Obama-nights will begin to riot, and we will have to use Force to stop them...save the tax payers money!

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something??? I lost count of how many times I was run off the road by city and county police cars rushing to the area of this ARMED ROBBERY (I'm glad they responded quickly by the way) and I only see information about it on a local blog??? Please correct me if I missed something, but I did not see anything on tv news last night for 16 and 47 nor did I see anything on the web for them or DT. This is a pretty serious incident and Joe is the only one to let the public know... WOW!