Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Are You Expecting Men to Act Like Women?

My idea for today's post came from a seminar I hosted last week called "Making Sense of Men." It was co-led by a trainer for PAX Programs International, which is in the business of educating women about men. If you haven't familiarized yourself with PAX, which is the brilliant work of Alison Armstrong, I can't recommend it enough. I attended my first course with them 10 years ago, and it was a life-changing experience.

Alison's mission is helping men and women understand each other, which inevitably leads to deeper and richer relationships and creates peace between the sexes. It also eliminates the craziness that comes from trying to figure out what the heck the opposite sex is thinking and feeling and why they do what they do. (I know you're familiar with that craziness, right?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in rehobeth