Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 14, 2011

HEY YOU

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
Don’t give in without a fight.



Hey you, out there on the road
always doing what you’re told,
Can you help me?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
Breaking bottles in the hall,
Can you help me?
Hey you, don’t tell me there’s no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall.


Pink Floyd – Hey You

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you...

The Third Guy said...

Its my job to protect the ones I love and an responsible for by any means needed. Thats my job.

The Third Guy said...

It would be a joke that I cant afford no more, self control enough? Doubt it. Im very protective over mine.

Anonymous said...

You think the walls are there to keep them out, there not. The walls are there to keep me in. I built them and I remember why I did.