Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Father Outraged Over Body Suspension Artists in Backyard


Shane Shields can't tell you exactly why, but he gets a rush out of being pierced through the skin with thick hooks and hanging by ropes in the air – a fringe art known as body suspension.

The 29-year-old body modification artist runs a licensed tattoo facility as a day job, but on weekends, he joins other body suspension enthusiasts in a Springfield, Mo., backyard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another experience I'm happy to miss! Good grief.

I don't think the club's neighbors are being unreasonable. They're not asking the club to cease their activities, just to do it elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

That's just plain GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the picture makes my body hurt!!

Anonymous said...

The neighbor should just not look at it. It is not like they are MAKING the neighbor look. If I see something I dont want to see, I avert my eyes. Like, I dont like watching people make out. I dont like looking at morbidly obese people. I just dont look. Suck it up neighbor.