Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Death Can Teach You How to Live


Dear Reader,

I come to you in the form of this article simply because I have found I have no other way to get through to you. It seems that most times when we meet, our encounters are quick, superficial and you quickly push your awareness of me from your mind.

Our relationship wasn't always this way. When you were a child, you couldn't understand me and so you thought of fun & interesting ways to grasp me. When it became too much, you simply put me out of your mind and went on your way. As a teenager, you recklessly pursued me as you thought you were invincible and that your virility would keep me at bay. Now, your awareness of me is limited to brief encounters and you cope with me by imagining that somehow, you are the exception.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got candles in my yard burning for Jerry, as we speak. Death will clean the mirror for sure. It must be a damn hard way to get there.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna keep the candles burning one more night and then I will make and take them a ham with trimmings and keep my stay brief. Some things make me feel human again.

Anonymous said...

How about that boiling sky?

Got HAARP