Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Brad Pitt: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Dull - I Was


(CBS) Brad Pitt is backtracking on comments he made about his marriage to Jennifer Aniston in a recent interview.

The actor told Parade magazine: "I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life imitates art.