Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Local Company Going Above And Beyond

Hey Joe,

I wanted to let you know about a local company that went WAY above and beyond 
their job. I had American Outback Septic come to drain our tank today. Somehow 
my dog jumped off the deck and fell in the septic tank. Mike the owner without 
even thinking went head first while I held his feet and after a few minutes 
pulled my 12 year old American Eskimo out. So I want to thank Mike and if anyone 
needs any septic work done you should give him a call at 410-546-1666. Thanks.

Jeff Trivits

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww...Good for the dog...but EWWW!

Anonymous said...

God bless him! Good going. I wish I had septic because he would get my service. I hope those who do hire him.

Anonymous said...

I have used them as well-kind, caring, good people!!

Anonymous said...

I agreee. OutBack is a reliable affordable company run by good people.

DawnR said...

We have used them as well and they are fantastic people

Anonymous said...

Jr. Baker going in and taking one for the team!

Anonymous said...

There aren't many that would have done what this young man did. You have won my heart by rescuing that dog----and gotton a new customer too!! E.Walls