Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pohanka Toyota Opens New Massive Dealership TODAY!

The Eastern Shores largest New Car Dealership swings their doors this morning with an incredible State-Of-The-Art sales floor, administrative facility, parts center and service department like you've never seen before.

The new car showroom is loaded with massive Eastern Shore photos from Stephen DiCarlo that span from one end of the dealership to the other. The service center waiting area is by far the coolest setting I've ever seen in the business, including a play room for children.

Pohanka made one of the biggest investments, (if not THE biggest) Salisbury has ever seen for one  single business. You never know what kind of special deals they'll be making throughout the day to celebrate this new opening but I'd suggest you stop in and see what they have to offer if you're in the market for a new car or truck. Remember, Pohanka takes $100.00 from every sale throughout ALL of their dealerships to "Pay It Forward" to the local charity of your choice.

Congratulations Pohanka and thanks for providing so many new jobs and economic & development to Salisbury.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What allows Pohanka to expand and construct very nice dealerships?? SALES!!! Notice that Pohanka of Salisbury deals Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes, Honda, Nissan, Mazada and Scion. What do all of these makes have in common?? RELIABLE and EFFICIENT IMPORTS THAT SELL!! Ford, GM and Dodge Chrysler can't do this even with government bailouts! Actually, I respect Ford for not taking the bailouts.

I just bought my 7th consecutive Toyota last month. I have driven over a million miles in Toyotas and was never once stranded on the side of the road! I'm glad to see Pohanka finally finished the Toyota service center; I probably won't ever have to take my car there, but it's nice to know that I could! Way to go Pohanka and thanks for the deal on my Camry!

Anonymous said...

That is so true 1:43..i also own a toyota brand new is '07, and i also own a ford which was also brand new is '07. Needless to say, my was ford was just in the shop for a major repair @ 65,000 miles and $1,700 later. The toyota just gets its oil changed and it has 78,000 miles.

In addition, Pohanka gives you drinks and snacks while you wait.