Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

NFL Will Refund Most Tickets If Lockout Occurs Next Season

Even as NFL fans are enjoying this season, the specter of a lockout for the 2011 season looms large. With that work stoppage looking more and more possible every day, the league has had to make a decision on how to deal with ticket refunds should the league come to a grinding halt next year. And for most people, it's not horrible news.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't foresee a lockout happening. The players are too far in debt to let it happen. I've never understood how you can make the millions these guys make and be so far in debt you can't see out.
The team owners can't do without the revenue for a season either - especially if they have to refund monies.
I'd like to see the teams lockout some of the referees who obviously don't care about calling a fair game and getting the calls right!

Tim Chaney said...

I haven't been to Camden Yards since the baseball strike of 1994 and I had to turn in 4 sets of 4 Sunday games. Had people lined up to go and pay for the gas and I had to return 16 tickets.

If football goes on strike I won't even need a TV anymore. Of course the way the Orioles have been playing the last 16 years I haven't missed a thing.