Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thank You For Your Support

Dear Supporter,

We did it!! After a long, hard-fought campaign, we have won the election for Maryland’s First Congressional District! I can't thank you enough. Your support is the reason we celebrated a victory last night. 

I also want to thank my family. Cookie has been incredibly patient and my children have been my campaign buddies. It's been a long three years for them and it was their support that kept me going. 
This election is proof the American Dream is still alive. That the son of immigrants can become a doctor, serve in the Navy, and now serve as Maryland’s First District Congressman is astounding and I am flattered to be living proof of this country’s greatness.

Last night, people in Maryland and across America spoke in loud opposition to the direction this country was headed. We've sent in a new team to bring fiscal responsibility back to Washington and to create jobs for Americans. I am honored to be a part of that team.

Once again, thank you for your hard work and unwavering support; winning this election would have been impossible without you. I'm excited to get to Washington, roll up my sleeves, and get to work!!

Andy Harris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome, Mr. Harris, now where are the jobs?

Anonymous said...

Don't hold your breath!

Anonymous said...

O.K. Lets get to work on the Fair Tax. I voted for you because you support it.

Anonymous said...

The jobs will be going to his big business friends.