Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Consumer Reports Ranks McDonald's Hamburger America's Worst

McDonald's might want to consider a new slogan: "Hold the burger."

A new survey of America's favorite fast-food joints is bound to have Ronald McDonald crying in his milkshake -- with some critics saying that the best part of the hamburgers at the Golden Arches is the toppings.

"I only eat the McNuggets," said Bob Jones, 55, a laborer from New Jersey after a quick lunch yesterday at a Midtown McDonald's. "The burgers taste like rubber. I go to Burger King and Wendy's."
GO HERE to read more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it! A friend of mine says "if I eat a quarter pounder from McDonalds, I'll gain a pound". I'm really thinking she's right!

Anonymous said...

We call it Mickey Mudblaster's for a reason.

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a big Mac after a night out.