Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Comcast Won't Give Me TV Service Because I'm A Home Business Customer

It's tough for a reader to surprise us with a Comcast complaint, but Brandon's story is truly bizarre. No matter what he does, he can't convince Comcast to hook him up with cable TV because he's a business customer who uses Comcast for internet service. Brandon says multiple Comcast reps confirmed the odd policy.

More »

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Triple Play subscribers beware: Ever hear or BOHICA? (Bend Over Here It Comes Again)
They are absolutely terrible.

Anonymous said...

I am already so disgusted with Comcast it's not funny. I wonder if the FCC and the FTC ever talk to each other..."bait & switch" is what Comcast's best service.

Anonymous said...

While I am definately no champion of Comcast, this does not sound right.
Where I work, we have Comcast Business Class and they gave us FREE cable television with it.
I'm really doubting this story.

Anonymous said...

Just get a residential account. That's what I did.

Anonymous said...

I have Comcast business and I have cable t.v. with it. This doesn't sound right.

Chimera said...

They better hope Cox Communications never comes to the shore or they and Charter will be toast

Anonymous said...

7:07 Very funny I don't think those rinky dink companies are going to run Comcast out of business.

Anonymous said...

This story doesn't sound right that being said their customer service is terrible.