Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

LAST CALL FOR CANDIDATES

After a busy day on Tuesday, interviews will finally wrap up today at 300 W. Main Street in Downtown Salisbury. I spent most of the night last night loading up most of Tuesday's interviews to YouTube and I'm hoping to get the rest loaded up tonight so I can get back to normal.

That being said, let it be publicly known that I have reached out via e-mail to each and every candidate running for Office that reflects the Eastern Shore. TODAY is the last day I will accept interviews between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I do have appointments at 12:00 and 12:30 so far. Keep in mind Folks, many of the candidates that have come in to do interviews have traveled quite a ways to do so and in my honest opinion, those who have not scheduled an interview have a whole lot to hide.

Our questions are all the same for each candidate, (especially local candidates) and we have proven there's nothing to be afraid of. So, Chris Lewis, Mike Calpino, Julie Brewington, Mike Brewington, Joe Ollinger and several others, Joe Albero doesn't bite!

I'm somewhat disappointed that Davis and Matt have decided not to do interviews for Wicomico States Attorney. Matt doesn't have a primary, so in some ways it's understandable. Nevertheless, the race to watch has now become a mystery race.

To those candidates who have taken the time to come in, Thank You!

4 comments:

Bobby Brittingham said...

To Mr. Loe Albero, Thank You very much. I was interviewed on Tuesday and you were very honest with your questions to me and you displayed a professionalisam which makes your web site number one. I enjoy reading your site each day to gather all my dailey news with-out bias. After the interview you were very thoughful and friendly to my daughter and I. Again I thank you and to all other canidates who have not come or do not want to be interviewed by Mr. Joe Albero, yopu are missing a great experience. Bobby Brittingham " Canidate for Sheriff of Worcester County"

Anonymous said...

Bobby, you need to use spellcheck or stay in school!

joealbero said...

Lighten up, it's a typo.

HappyHourNow said...

Why would you say people that did not interview with you have something to hide? Maybe they just dont want to be a part of the Blog's!