Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Delmarva Power, YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED!


This morning while driving down Rt. 54 with my Grandson in the car, this Delmarva Power vehicle decided to pull out in front of us while we were following other vehicles. This guy came from Providence Church Rd, turned left onto Rt. 54 and there were no cars behind me. Not only did I have to avoid hitting the telephone poles on the trailer behind him, if there was anyone heading east bound on Rt. 54, (as I was forced to go into the oncoming lane) we would have been dead.

Come on people, have some respect for other drivers and slow down. It's Friday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he have one of those "How's my Driving, call ______" on the back of his truck? If not, call anyway and let them know how his driving is.

Anonymous said...

He was excited about the strike! He had to get done so he could go make sandwiches for the picket line.

Anonymous said...

There is no strike in this area. Its the wilmington union that is striking.

Anonymous said...

I understand the desire to blog, but I certainly hope you called Delmarva Power and made a report.

Concerned Retiree said...

In a hurry to take the break they missed which is mandated by the Union contract

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that was frightening for you and your family but blogging it might cost this person who made a mistake their job and in this recession that would be tragic because jobs are not being refilled the companies are just cutting back !

lastword said...

I see this crap every day. Mostly from rookies but from everyone. People do not know how to drive, nor do they care about anyone but themselves.

If the cops would go after TRULY aggressive driving instead of 'speeders' ( easy money, less work ), this type of thing might be reduced.

You not only have to drive your own vehicle but everyone around you as well.

Anonymous said...

If someone pulled out in front of you how did you have time to take a picture?????

J.Albero said...

anonymous 5:10, aka Jonathan Taylor. Look stupid. At the time I was concentrating on my driving and keeping my Grandson safe. As I went into the opposite lane I passed this Idiot. When I made my turn onto my road I simply stopped and took the picture out the passengers side window as he passed by.

My God, you have to be one of the most messed up individuals I have ever seen in my entire life. Someone told me you actually came by my home to take a picture. Is that true JT?

After everything I posted about you today and after your BS thing about the dog inside the car, I think people are really coming to realize just how screwed up in the head you and Charles are. I guess seeing those comments really blew you over the top.