Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 04, 2010

A Comment Worthy Of A Post

Joe, you have inspired me to get involved in politics and the community too. I have contacted Norm Conway and Gov. O'Malley regarding the sex offender laws and emailed the gov that I am for the death penalty for Leggs and others of his ilk. I have gotten more involved in reporting suspicious activities and I am a believer in standing up for what is right. I made a donation to the Sarah Foxwell scholarship,etc. We can make a difference! Also, I was never one to blog but I find it more gratifying and informative than watching tv and I feel it gives me a voice so I can either vent like others do about the injustices and crimes in our community and our nation and our world or give thanks to those who are doing something in our community that is worthwhile! I can tell you are very passionate at what you do just as I am very passionate about what I do in my job. I wish more people had that same self motivation and work ethic today. Thanks for the service you provide!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boost his ego a little more why dont you?

Anonymous said...

That's quite allright 8:21---It was boosted in the right direction. I am glad we do have a voice here in SBY---especially when it benefits us as tax payers---not to forget all the other good things that occur from post on this site! Thanks for all the help & info you "get out there Joe!" EW

Anonymous said...

Anybody who has followed this blog for very long has seen that Joe lives on the edge of burnout trying to provide the truth of what is happening, not only here in the area, but nationally, as well.
His efforts have made a major difference in the outcomes of elections, legislative efforts, and even local barbecue fundraisers!
Whether that is an ego-driven thing or not is beside the point.
The fact is-- he gets it done. You know a lot more now than you would otherwise, and your outcomes are much more positive than they would be if you were left to rely on the state-run MSM and local amateur TV 'news' organizations.
So give him some encouragement, and if you just can't make yourself do that, perhaps it would be best if you'd just STFU.