Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 05, 2010

New Verizon Wireless Cards Are A Joke

Last week I received two new Wireless Cards from Verizon. I was told these were the newest version and would dramatically speed up my connection to the Internet, WRONG!

At the moment, they are slower than a Dial Up connection, hence the delay in Posts this morning.

I have contacted Verizon and while they walked me through the steps to refresh and perhaps speed up my connection it seems it was simply to pamper me. I'm to be comforted by a return call at 11:00 AM to let them know if things are any better. Verizon better be prepared for one upset customer.

While many of you laughed at the old Wireless Card I had in the past, it was a thousand times faster. I guess I'll just have to take my time for now and keep the Posts coming at a much slower pace, for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My verizon card worked great for a year and a half, and then after Christmas really began to suck. Verizon replaced the card but it is still not worth a damn. Can't get on except as National Access not broadband at the busy times of the day. I think all the Droids that were sold at Christmas are overloading the bandwidth.