Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 05, 2010

Is There More To Michael Than We Thought?


Amazon.com

Same-Sex Marriage and the Constitution
Evan Gerstmann (P…
$18.71

Same-Sex Marriage: Pro and Con
Andrew Sullivan (P…
$12.78

Same Sex America
(DVD)
$14.99

The Politics of Same-Sex Marriage
(Paperback - Oct 1…
$17.10

Not that there's anything wrong with the above advertisements on Michael Schwartz' Site, I was just taken aback by such flamboyant promotions. Thanks for the heads up though Michael. The next time Michael says he's going to squeeze me with his eyes I may just have to biotch slap him. LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went and looked and you're right. I guess you just never know about someone.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a peter puffer ...lol

Anonymous said...

I saw him tonight at the Civic Center, this just creeps me out.

Anonymous said...

906 haha!

Meat whistle mania.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 9:13 I saw him there also and can believe it !

Reesy said...

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate....

Anonymous said...

9:06 that made me LOL.......howevr the message Michael is giving is WRONG AS HELL.......DID PEOPLE EVER READ ABOUT SODOM AND GOMORRAH...LORD HELP US

doug wilkerson said...

There sure is more of me than you thought three years ago,ha,ha,ha...

Anonymous said...

Pillow Biter.