Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi Joe,

I was hoping that maybe you could help me. I was involved in an accident on Monday, March 15 at approx. 1:20pm. It was at the intersection of Cedar Ave and N Fruitland Blvd. (just part Walmart). Unfortunately, there are conflicting stories regarding what happened and no witnesses stopped. I was hoping that maybe there is a reader out there who happened to see it, maybe sitting at one of the red lights, or in the gas station, etc., who would be willing to make a statement to the Fruitland Police Dept. Because of the conflicting stories, no one is at fault right now and it's really hurting me, financially and mentally. I really need this to be resolved and if anyone out there can help me, please contact me at elisemjb@gmail.com and I will provide them with the case number so they can contact the Fruitland Police Dept.

Thank you,

Elise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maryland is a NO FAULT state ma'am. neither story, nor fact from a friend or foe would do you any bit of good.

Cathy said...

unfortunately 8:06 is right. just went through this as well. you'll have to let the insurance companies battle it out. lucky for me, the person who hit our car admitted fault to their insurance company (although from the accident there was no way to deny fault). Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Always go to the hospital or have your car towed. This is the only way to get a police report and investigation in MD. I know from experience.

elise said...

Thanks for the input. It's a shame that she ran a red light and plowed into me and I'm the one who is suffering. I'm the victim here and I'm being treated as if it's half my fault. I am just so angry that some one can do something like this to me and turn my life upside down and nothing happens to her. My car is pretty much totaled and I don't have renters insurance. I don't know what I am going to do and it's just so unfair. Isn't there some way I can fight it?