Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank You!

Folks, I have been playing middle man to the Family in Fruitland who is experiencing some very difficult times right now. The outreach from each and every one of you has been unbelievable and I want to personally thank you for stepping up to the plate and giving whatever you can.

Last night I received contact from a local organization who will be delivering butchered deer meat to the Family and the meat comes from a health inspected butcher shop, in case anyone was curious.

I'd also like to thank all of you for making those phone calls to the Salvation Army and filling in so many open slots. May God Bless each and every one of you as I will not forget this.

There's still many slots to fill and we still need your help. Please consider giving some of your time and ring the bell for the Salvation Army. It's an experience you'll never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Salisbury! And all of our people. There's no one in the world like those of Delmarva. People may talk about us because we live in a small area, but oh the joys that we have here. I just want to say Merry Christmas to all I love you all and do me a favor today hug someone and tell them you love them. Peace and God Bless.